Yogyakarta Tour Packages 4Days 3Nights – If in the long holiday period you have the desire to vacation in Jogja by taking a little long time, maybe this special Jogja 4 day 3 night package tour can be a pleasant holiday companion in Jogja city later .
With this complete Jogja 4 day 3 night tour package, we will treat you to the 13 most popular Jogja tourist attractions plus various shopping and culinary destinations that are very popular in Jogja. We provide jogja tour packages 4 days 3 nights at a price that can be said to be cheap and cheap. Only with IDR 1,700,000.00 you can freely visit the 13 most wanted tourist destinations in this city.
- Ijen Crater / Kawah Ijen Tour 2 Days 1 Night
- Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Bali Tour 6 Days 5 Nights
- Bali Ijen Crater Mount Bromo Yogyakarta Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Malang Tour 3 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Bromo Tour From Singapore Surabaya
- Mount Bromo Midnight Tour 1 Day
- Mount Bromo Tour 2 Days 1 Night
- Mount Semeru Trekking Mount Bromo Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Bromo Tour Rafting Songa 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Tour Tanjung Papua Beach 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Sukamade Beach 4 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Bromo Milky Way Tour 2 Days 1 Night
- Ijen Crater Mount Bromo Malang 4 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Semeru Trekking Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Ijen Crater Savana Baluran Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Rafting Songa Ijen Crater Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Yogyakarta Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Kumbolo Lake Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Yogyakarta Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
We will invite you to visit various tourist attractions such as Sri Gethuk Waterfall, Cave Tubing goa Pindul, Indrayanti Beach, Mangunan Fruit Garden, Pine Forest, Gumuk Pasir, Kalibiru, Merapi Jeep Lapi Tour, Ullen Sentalu Museum, Parks Sari and of course its shopping and culinary centers.
Yogyakarta Tour Packages
Jogja is always interesting to visit. With Package Tours Yogyakarta you can enjoy the holidays with more flexibility and optimize your time so precious vacation time is not wasted. We are professional has compiled and makes an ideal travel plan for your needs. Make sure you join https://www.bromoijentourism.com/ Tour to explore Jogja.
Yogyakarta is a region full of historic relics. Borobudur Temple in Yogyakarta there is a fascinating historical heritage and is one of the seven wonders of the world. Other historical relics are Prambanan temple, which is the largest Hindu temple and the grandest. You can also visit Kraton Yogyakarta which is the imperial palaces of tourism of Yogyakarta. Also you can shop for souvenirs along the way malioboro very famous.
Please also check >> Package tour Bali Ijen Bromo Yogyakarta
Yogyakarta Tour Packages 4Days/3Nights
Day 01: ARRIVAL IN AIRPOT – CHECK IN HOTEL
- to start yogyakarta city tour firstly will Pickup at the airport, station, transfer to hotel for Check In and free program.
Day 02: BOROBUDUR & CITY TOUR YOGYAKARTA
- Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast event starts with a visit Borobudur is the largest Buddhist temple more than 1300 years old and has been listed as one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Then visit Kraton Yogyakarta that was built in 1755 and is one of the palace or castle that still exist until now.
- Next visit the Castle, lunch at local restauarant.
- After lunch trip to visit craft centers continue to Batik and silver products, the streets of Malioboro for shopping souvenirs typical of Jogja. Dinner at local restaurant. After dinner, back to the hotel and free program.
Day 03: KALIURANG – PRAMBANAN TOUR
- The morning meal at the hotel. Tour began heading north around 40 Km namely Yogyakarta Kaliurang and Kali Adem village where he lived the former caretaker of Merapi “Alm Mbah Marijan” to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Mount Merapi.
- You will also see remains of the devastation caused Merapi eruption a few years ago, especially in the area of Kali Adem. In addition, you are invited to the Museum Merapi to see and know the chronology of the Merapi eruption occurred.
- Lunch at a local restaurant. After that, the tour continues to the Prambanan temple located in the east of Yogyakarta is Yogyakarta and Central Java border.
- Dinner at local restaurant. Back to the hotel and free program.
Day 04: FREE EVENT – TRANSFER OUT
- Breakfast at hotel, free program until pick-up time for transfer to airport for flight to the next destination. travel for Yogyakarta Tour Packages finished.
Yogyakarta Tour Packages includes:
- Stay at the hotel’s option (twin / triple when participants odd),
- The morning meal at the hotel, lunch and dinner according the tour itinerary,
- Pick-up and delivery to the airport,
- 21% tax & service charge,
- Guide or Tour Guide Indonesian language (available also guide Mandarin, Japanese, English, Korean, Russian
- and other languages for an additional cost),
- Car / Bus Air-conditioning (standard tourism),
- Luggage Car for party participant / group
- Entrance fee visited.
- Mineral Water @ 2 bottles per day during the tour
Yogyakarta Tour Packages Exclude:
- Flight ticket,
- Airport Tax,
- Travel Insurance,
- Fee for private purposes (Telephone, Internet, Laundry, Room Service, Mini Bar),
- Drinks at lunch and dinner that are not listed in the menu,
- Tipping for Guide, Driver, Bellboy hotel, and Porter Airport.
Surcharge or additional costs in the period of High Season (HS) and Peak Season (PS) that is in June-July (school holidays), August, Eid, Chinese New Year, Christmas and New Year. Additional charges HS and PS will be presented at the time of booking when booking coincided with a period HS and PS for each hotel has different provisions regarding the period of High Season and Peak Season.>> thanks for reading Yogyakarta Tour Package
Come on hurry up and take your choice of tour packages. We also invite you to custom tourist destinations so you can travel according to your wishes. Besides that, get info on other cheap Jogja tour packages. Immediately consult us because our customer service team is ready to respond immediately.
HOW TO BOOK YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGES ?