Tumpak Sewu Share Tour The Waterfall With Low Budget – Explore Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Package for 12 hours without staying overnight to enjoy the top panoramic spots and trekking to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. The waterfall is about 120 meters high which is on the border of Lumajang Regency and Malang Regency, East Java Province.
Share Tour Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 1 Day
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour, if you depart from Malang, you can choose the travel route Bululawang – Dampit – Tirtomoyo – Pronojiwo – the border of Lumajang and Malang. After arriving at Sidomulyo Village, Pronojiwo District, visitors or tourists will see the entrance to the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tourist attraction on the side of the road. The road fits two vehicles when they pass each other. You can also park directly at the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tourist spot. Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is very easy to reach by private vehicle or public transportation in the form of a minibus. Buses with the Lumajang – Malang route or vice versa and usually the operating hours of the Tumpak Sewu waterfall tour start from 06.00 WIB to 16.00 WIB
Tumpak Sewu Full Day Trip
- 05.00 – 06.00 : Pick up at the Malang/Batu City meeting point
- 06.00 – 08.30 : Travel to Pronojiwo post, Lumajang
- 08.30 – 14.00 : Explore the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall area ( Panorama of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall,The base of the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Angel Cave, Nirvana Cliff, Blue Lake, Goa Tetes Waterfall
- 14.00 – 15.00 : Tracking back to Pronojiwo Post
- 15.00 – 15.30 : Rinse & prepare to return to Malang City
- 15.30 – 18.00 : Travel back to Malang City
- 18.00: Finish Malang/Batu City and the tour is over
- Transportation adjusted to the number of participants
- Tour Ticket
- Local Guide
- Ticket to Meeting Point
- Facility Upgrades
Personal needs that need to be brought
Change of clothes, jacket, toiletries, trekking/sport shoes, sandals, sunglasses, sunblock, hat, snack, daypack bag
Share Tour Tumpak Sewu Bromo 3 Days 2 Night
Share Tour of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall From Probolinggo, Pasuruan
Tumpak Sewu can be called as one of the waterfalls with the most beautiful panoramas in East Java. The unique thing about Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is that there are many photographers from inside and outside capturing the waterfall from different perspectives. So that makes the location of the Sewu Sewu Waterfall so popular. Because of its popularity, many visitors are interested in capturing the moment at Tumpak Sewu.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is a unique place that can be reached via the cities of Pasuruan and Probolinggo. And if there is still enough time, you can visit Batu tours – Malang, Bromo, B29, and others. In addition to the Tumpak Sewu and Mount Bromo Sharing Tour, after the trip to the Tumpak Sewu waterfall, the participants will be taken to an inn on the slopes of Mount Bromo to rest and will continue at midnight to explore Mount Bromo. The tour package is almost the same as the combination of the Mount Bromo open trip and the tumpak sewu open trip, it’s just that there are additional accommodation facilities for participants in between activities.
Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu 3 Days 2 Nights
Below is an example of a travel itinerary program for 3 days 2 nights with a route that we start from the city of Surabaya or Malang.
Day 1: Surabaya/Malang – Homestay in the Waterfall area
- Participants will be picked up by a team of guides and drivers from the travel party at the agreed location point.
- Drive to the location of the inn around the tumpak sewu area, a duration of 4 hours on the Surabaya – Malang – Waterfall home stay area route.
- Arrive at the location, then you can rest for the next day’s tour.
Day 2: Tumpak Sewu – Goa Tetes – Hotel in Bromo.
- After breakfast, then head to the location of the waterfall. You will be guided by a local guide to the first spot to see the panorama of Coban Sewu.
- Then you can test your adrenaline by walking down to the location of the main point of the waterfall which passes through bamboo steps. Need to be careful because the road conditions are quite steep, steep and also slippery.
- After being satisfied with the photo session while enjoying the waterfall and the guide will take you to Goa Tetes which is full of stunning stalagmites created by nature.
- Then, return to the homestay, take a shower, and head to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area.
- After checking in at the hotel, then you can rest so that your body is fit for the Mount Bromo Sunrise tour.
Day 3: Bromo Tour Sunrise – Return
- We pick up participants around 3 in the morning so they can enjoy the sunrise moment from the top of Penanjakan 1. The vehicle we use is a 4×4 Jeep Hardtop.
- Once satisfied to see the sunrise, the next tour headed to the sea of Bromo sand. From here you have to walk or rent a horse to the magnificent Bromo crater while seeing the unique Tengger Tribe Luhur Poten Temple.
- Finally the Jeep driver will take you around the tourist area of Teletubbies Hill, Sabana and Whispering Sand for a photo session.
- Then we will take you back to the hotel to pack up, have breakfast and leave the Bromo area.
- Drive and head back to Surabaya and the trip is over.
Package Tumpak Sewu Bromo
We provide several tour facilities for the convenience of your trip while participating in the Bromo Tumpak Sewu tour package. Some complete facilities as follows:
Tour Price Includes:
- Standard tourist vehicles / transportation (AC, fuel)
- Experienced driver
- Vehicle Jeep Tour 5 point Location
- Entrance tickets to tourist sites
- Mineral water 600ml
- Tolls and parking fees
- 1 night hotel in Bromo area
- 1 night homestay in the Coban Sewu area
- Local guides
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal insurance
- Horses in Bromo
Maybe if you have ever been to a Waterfall, maybe all you can find is Panorama and Waterfall. But this place is truly special, we don’t even think there are words that can describe the beauty of this place. So it’s no wonder that the tumpak sewu waterfall is very busy being visited by foreign tourists. If you come here, don’t be surprised, if there are many groups of tourists from all over the world, such as Europe, America, England and the Asian region. please contact us if you have questions about the tumpak sewu and Mount Bromo tours
- Ijen Crater / Kawah Ijen Tour 2 Days 1 Night
- Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Bali Tour 6 Days 5 Nights
- Bali Ijen Crater Mount Bromo Yogyakarta Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Malang Tour 3 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Bromo Tour From Singapore Surabaya
- Mount Bromo Midnight Tour 1 Day
- Surabaya Bromo Excurison From Station
- Mount Bromo Tour 2 Days 1 Night
- Mount Semeru Trekking Mount Bromo Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Bromo Tour Rafting Songa 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Tour Tanjung Papua Beach 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Sukamade Beach 4 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Bromo Milky Way Tour 2 Days 1 Night
- Ijen Crater Mount Bromo Malang 4 Days 3 Nights
- Mount Semeru Trekking Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Ijen Crater Savana Baluran Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Rafting Songa Ijen Crater Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Yogyakarta Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Kumbolo Lake Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Yogyakarta Tour 4 Days 3 Nights