Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Mount Bromo Tour Package 2020 – East Java has a lot to save the beauty of natural tourism as a tourist destination from various regions of Indonesia and abroad, one of which is Mount Bromo with the beauty of the Sunrise and Sunsite, Savanna, Bukit Teletubies, Pasir whispering with Bromo Milky way’s favorite tourist choice, Mount Bromo Camping. to Mount Bromo which can be according to your holiday.
Description Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Lumajang East Java
No less with Americans who have Niagara Falls, Indonesia also has a similar waterfall, namely Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, or commonly called Coban Sewu. Attracting a lot of attention to the scenery, obviously, this waterfall will also attract your attention.
A larger, taller waterfall is synonymous with Niagara Falls in America. However, located on the border of Malang City and Lumajang City, East Java – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall has answered your curiosity about a magnificent waterfall. The splendor of the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall has become more famous because of the influence of social media as well. Why is social media? Because not a few adventurers come here to capture their exciting moments and share them on various social media platforms.
Especially on Instagram, the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall seems to have received the title as one of the instagrammable adventure spots. The number of adventurers who come here, both from within their own country, and abroad, because of the tracks that are easy to get to is easily accessible.
Location of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is located on the edge of an inter-provincial city border highway. Precisely in the village of Sidomulyo, Pronojiwo, Lumajang which is directly adjacent to Ampelgading District, Malang. This location can be reached by motorbike about 1.5 hours from Malang City / Lumajang. Then enter the alley about 100 meters.
Well, for those of you who carry four-wheeled vehicles, you should park your vehicle before entering the alley that can only be passed by two-wheeled vehicles. Bro, enjoying the beauty of the panorama and the beautiful scenery in the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is not just in one spot, here.
Then, how many spots or points can you enjoy the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall? More or less, there are 4 recommended spots or spots for you to enjoy Coban Sewu from various angles. However, before you know the 4 paths to different spots or points, are your adventure equipment ready?
This does not mean that this waterfall can be easily reached and you can use an ordinary gear adventure, huh. For your safety and comfort in adventure here, the first thing you should consider is footwear.
How to get to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall?
It is not wise to use footwear that you shouldn’t use when you want to go to an adventure spot that is still beautiful from its nature. For example, using flip-flops does not seem to fit its function to accompany you through the adventure track spot.
Therefore, still using sandals to go up the mountain, or still using trekking shoes or shoes to climb the mountain so that your comfort in walking in the wild is kept stable, and avoid injuries caused by the tracks in the wild.
Then, even though it’s quite easy to reach Coban Sewu, you should still use T-shirts made from the dry fit. That is, the shirt with this material will easily absorb sweat and can dry with this technology.
Okay, if your equipment or gear is ready, please refer to the 4 lanes to get to different spots or points to enjoy Tumpak Sewu Waterfall from various angles and directions.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, 4 Recommended Pathways to The Spot
The first track is an official route to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall via Sidomulyo Village. This track is the easiest and the closest to the destination adventure that is intended. On this track, you will get a pretty complete view, from penetrating the village forests and finally get the main view, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
Various steps from bamboo and combined with wood, look strong to hold on to. Along this route, there are several resting stations. This track also requires you to cross the river first.
Now, as previously explained, this track is still a dirt road, which if it rains, will become slippery. So, complete your feet with a base that should have been used for adventure.
This second track will go through the Tetes Cave. Through this line, you will feel the sensation of descending this magnificent waterfall, with views of the stalagmites and stalactites with a heavy flow of water. Access or the farthest path will take you down the slippery steps of the cave, crawl the edge of the cliff of the waterfall, then fight the river flow around 200 meters.
It takes 3 hours or more to go and go home through this second line. Even though it looks heavy, but this path is a favorite path because of the challenges.
This line via Ampel Gading is one of the most extreme lines in the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. Down this steep southern waterfall is one of the challenges favored by adventurers. Rock climbing and trekking skills are needed in this third lane.
The path is quite different from the previous one which will use the Glidik River as its race. On this route, you will get the sensation of standing on the lips of a waterfall that has a height of 180 meters. With deep and very steep scales, the fourth track is only recommended for adventurers with adequate flight hours.
Day 1: Surabaya Airport – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Your pick-up is at Juanda airport, hotel or station or airport in Surabaya / Malang, towards the tumpak sewu waterfall. a drive to get to rented sewage for about 5 hours at a local restaurant, after arriving at a check-in Homestay, free program.
Day 2: Overflowing Tumpak Sewu Waterfall – Transfer Out
- The waterfall of the Tumpak sewu waterfall starts after finishing breakfast, you will be picked up from the homestay or hotel to the waterfall of Tumpak sewu with around 1 hour, After being satisfied to enjoy the beauty of the waterfall, the waterfall returns to the parking lot, Bathing and preparations to drop to Surabaya or Malang, The trip program ends.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Package And Facilities :
- Private transport (Driver + BBM. + AC)
- 600ml mineral water.
- Tourist entrance ticket
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal expenses.
- Choice of East Java tour packages
- travel insurance
Itinerary Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
Day 01: Surabaya Airport / Malang – Tumpak Sewu Hotel in Lumajang District
- Pick-up will be done at your arrival at Juanda International Airport, Surabaya, then directly to the district. Lumajang to check in hotel/homestay and free schedule
Day 02: Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour – Mount Bromo Cemoro Lawang, Probolinggo
- After breakfast, we will bring you to the location of the tumpak sewu waterfall which is the best for taking photos, the trip will take around 1 hour, after arriving at the location you can go straight around the coban sewu waterfall until you are satisfied
- Returning to the car will then take you to the village of Cemoro lawang, Probolinggo, Mount Bromo, to check in the hotel and free schedule
Day 03: Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour – Transfer Out
- To start the mount Bromo sunrise tour schedule, at 2.30 am we will wake you up to get ready for the Bromo sunrise tour, our first location will be to the top of Penanjakan 1 by using a jeep hardtop at 03.00 am, the trip will take around 40 minutes
- after arriving at the climbing location you can break while waiting for the sunrise until 05.20 am to finish seeing and photographing the sunrise bromo and the view at Bromo
- Return to Jeep to proceed to the crater of Mount Bromo, Savanna, Pasir whisper until it finishes at 10:00 am, go back to the hotel and have breakfast before checking out for the next to the city of Surabaya or the airport, and the program is complete
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Mount Bromo Package Facilities :
- car 3 days 2 nights (driver, fuel, parking, toll, etc.)
- hotel/homestay in Lumajang (location in Tumpak Sewu) + Breakfast
- Tickets enter the tumpak sewu and Mount Bromo
- hotel in Bromo Probolinggo (Cemoro Lawang) + breakfast
- jeep mount bromo tour
- mineral water
to make it easier for our visitors to buy the tour packages that we have compiled above, in addition, we also serve a variety of other cheap trips and holidays on all objects and tourist attractions in East Java for family trips, private tours, open trips, corporate trips such as gatherings or outing by group or groups. We have been trusted by many large companies and various government and private agencies to handle vacations in East Java.
The facilities and infrastructure that we provide are very complete, starting from picking up with the latest and convenient transportation. Then hotel reservations or penginapan according to your wishes, accommodation to eat drink during the trip with us and various other trip needs, such as ticket reservations, attractions that will be visited later. The point is you just sit back and enjoy your vacation with us, accompanied by a friendly and courteous and professional crew, we can guarantee your holiday with us will give the impression of a very pleasant trip. Please contact us for the price of the tumpak sewu waterfall package and the Gunung Bromo sunrise tour package with a minimum package of 2 participants.